Overview of Giving
The Community Foundation of Merced County (CFMC) is your partner for effective charitable giving. We can help connect you to the causes you care about the most. When you donate to the CFMC, you will:
- Work with an organization that understands our community and its needs.
- Receive customized service - assisting you to develop a giving approach that meets your charitable needs.
- Experience flexibility in reflecting your passion through your giving - whether it is to the environment, education, health, housing, the arts, or another field of interest or a specific geographical area.
- Support community leadership as the Foundation brings people together to gather diverse voices to address local issues and opportunities.
- Have the convenience of the Community Foundation of Merced County taking care of the paperwork so you can focus on the joy of giving to the community.
The CFMC has many great giving options. You can even establish a fund in your own name that can be your legacy. Learn more about the different types of funds we offer.